The #1 Secret to a sexy lower body at any age

Monday

Cellulite Reduction Before and After





You will find some Cellulite Before and After photos. Yes you can get  rid of cellulite once and for all. Here are some tips that have worked great for me when I was first starting out. I am now able to afford a massager and cellulite cream. This helps to maintain my smooth body along with a more healthy diet and exercise. You are on your way to making your skin soft, smooth and lump free.

Listen, this type of exercise works wonders. It is called weight training. The moment I started using this form of workout, in a few weeks I did start to see major improvements. Find an exercise program that can offer you leg presses, lunges, leg curls, and squats. To work on your stomach include some crunches.Then after you have done your weight training, end with doing some cardio for about 15-20 mins using a treadmill or aerobics. Another, make sure you target your body on different days. Don't do the same routine everyday. Switch it up.Working 4 times a  week would be a great start. If you have never weight trained before, start off using machines or get you some 3 to 5 pound weights then work yourself up.

Another, do not eat over-process foods. Eat low fat. You must train yourself to do this. Lots of veggies and lean meat. Drink 7 to 8 glasses of water to flush out the toxins from your body.

There are many cellulite creams on the market that work fantastic. You should also invest in a massager. These two together will work wonders. I can not stress this enough. This really helps me tremendously and it will work for you as well. This will help to tighten your skin which will
remove those cellulite fat deposits.

Come back here a
nd keep me up to date on your progress. I would love to hear about it:)  


2 comments:

  1. Cellulite can be a very annoying problem and I don't like it at all. I'm skinny and I'm also facing with this problem. I'm thinking to go for a cellulite reduction treatment in Toronto by Dr. Jerome Edelstein, because I want to be able to wear shorts/skirts... impossible thing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete